Senior Developer Advocate
Areas We Will Cover
Why Software Companies Use Education to Turn Users into Advocates
Share this webinar
In this webinar we will explore how you can use education can to turn users into advocates. We will take a deep dive into how education is used at Chef Software (powered by Appsembler’s experiential learning platform), the leader in empowering IT Resource Managers through automation to improve efficiency while reducing risk across IT resources: learn.chef.io
Why software companies use education to turn users into advocates.
- Software practitioners have more purchasing influence than ever before, while remaining a very challenging group to develop strong relationships with, especially when they are using free Open Source Software.
- In this webinar, we will explore how education can be utilized to provide deep insights into usage, behavior, and future intent for product usage, including monetization.
- We will take a deep dive into how education is used at Chef, the leader in empowering IT Resource Managers through automation to improve efficiency while reducing risk across IT resources.
- Designed for community builders who want to understand the commercial impact of education and how to modernize their marketing programs, this talk will cover education’s importance to open source communities, what drives a commercial company to build free education, and how deep analytics can inform downstream teams such as Sales, Marketing & Developer Relations.
- Hosted by Appsembler and featuring Kimball Kimball Johnson, Senior Developer Advocate, and April Nash, Senior Marketing Operations Manager from Chef, and Nate Aune, Founder and CEO from Appsembler.