Ask Nate Anything about Open edX – Recap
November 4, 2015
Areas We Will Cover
Ask Nate Anything
Share this webinar
This past week Appsembler hosted our very first “Ask Nate Anything” webinar in which we invited anyone who wanted to learn more about the Open edX platform to ask anything of our CEO and edX expert (edXpert for short), Nate Aune. It was a huge success with questions and viewers from around the globe. Here is the video of the entire talk. Scroll down to see the list of questions asked, with links to jump right to Nate’s corresponding response.
Simply click the question you would like to hear answered.
- How is Open edX different from other online learning platforms?
- What are companies and universities using it for?
- How is Open edX different from edX.org?
- Will Azure be supporting it?
- What’s available currently in the Open edX mobile app and where is it going?
- What about Open edX with a responsive design?
- What are microsites? How are they used?
- I would like some advice on how to bring up microsites for new clients without taking the whole system offline to provision the new assets.
- What in Open edX can be customized?
- What’s the process for developing code for the core edX Codebase?
- What is the easiest way to make membership management completely external? Make Open edX able to serve courses with external user authentication?
- Will it ever become easy to manage Open edX without hiring a team of people?