Try Tahoe free for 30 days
Start building your site and create your courses today. Get the best of Tahoe without spending a dime. Try it out for 30 days, on us.
No risk obligation or credit card required
A quick signup wizard helps you set up your Open edX site in minutes
Create courses, choose your plan and get started
All Plans Include
Easily build an Open edX site within minutes - no coding required.
Visual Page Editor & Responsive Design
Control the entire look and feel to match your unique brand.
Beautifully Designed Templates
Choose from our gallery of theme templates to quickly get started.
Expert Support and Continuous Improvements
You’re covered with hosting, implementation, support, and upgrades.
Open edX Studio and LMS
Tap into Open edX and author online course content today.
Quick Signup Wizard
Choose your domain name and branding, and then you’re live.
How does this trial work?
- We offer a completely free 30-day trial period, so you can easily evaluate the platform and see how well Open edX would suit your courses delivering needs.
- When we say free, that’s exacty what we mean - no credit card info required!
- During the trial period, our awesome customer success team is fully available to you for any questions you may have. Just click on the Intercom widget in your Dashboard or shoot us an email!
- Also during the trial period, you can speak with our sales team to choose the best plan for you to continue to - if you choose to stick with Tahoe all the data and configuration you create during the trial period are saved as you seamlessly transition to a paid plan after your trial expires.
- In case you choose not to continue with one of our paid plans, after the 30-day trial period you lose access to your authors Studio and all the Dashboard settings get blocked. Your site remains accessible to your students for 30 more days, and after that period it also gets shut down.
How does the signup process work?
- You sign up using our quick and intuitive signup wizard. After entering your basic information and confirming your email address, you get to choose your subdomain and site name.
- After these initial steps you are prompted to set your brands colors, logos and preferred fonts for your site. You can also just skip those steps and do this setup (using an even more comprehensive options set) once inside your Dashboard.
- After completing the wizard you get access to your site, your authors Studio and your Dashboard where you can tweak your site’s branding, add more staff users, use our powerful pages editor and much more!